- Candidatemust have completed a bachelor's degree course ofminimum3-years duration inanystream.
- Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Information Technology
- Business Analytics
- Apply best practices to solve managerial issues.
- Understanding the link between business and Society.
- Knowledge and skills in each functional area of business.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication and presentation
- Implement leadership skills to work effectively within diverse teams
- Identify and analyze ethical responsibilities of business.
Program Learnig Outcomes
- Business Environment and Domain Knowledge (BEDK)
- Critical Thinking, Business a Analysis, Problem Solving and Innovative Solutions (CBPI)
- Global Exposure and Cross-Cultural Understanding (GECCU)
- Social Responsibility and Ethics (SRE)
- Effective Communication (EC)
- Leadership and Team Work (LT)